Under The Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under The Sea

FFXI Sea LS forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teh Gly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glympse

Teh Gly Empty
PostSubject: Teh Gly   Teh Gly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 am

Character Details:
>>Name: Glympse
>>Job/Levels (75): PUP!! Rdm, Brd
>>Subjobs: err... Whm/Blm/Drk/Sch/Nin/War... and then some
>>Up and coming jobs to 75: since I'm progressing well with Usukane armour I may level mnk... tempted by sch too, and cor... D:
>>CoP Status: Need Storms of Fate so I can get onto doing Apocolypse now
>>Previous Linkshell(s): Very Happy none for sea...
>>Notiable Merits: Automaton Magic capped, and all needed pup merits for 1k-1.4k nukes... H2H capped, RDM wise... 8/8 enfeeb, para/slow II, Dia III... 3 mp, and some other stuff... not much brd wise yet, though I may be meriting it some over these next couple of weeks
>>Availability for Sea runs: Fridays free in the evening normally home around 6/7ish, although on wednesday if it's not going to mess with things I can come straight from salvage (normally ends 10pm)
>>Where did you hear about this LS: CtrlAltElite postage

Previous end game experience:
>> What Jailers/NM experience do you have: None...
>> Do you know your way around sea: No, but short of organ farming I've not done much there. I pick things up quickly, and my inventory always has space for powder's and oil's as needed.
>> Any additional information: I know my schedule doesn't fit 100% on, but I thought I'd apply anywho as I've always wanted to partake in Sea events... as it's something I've yet to do in this game.
Back to top Go down
Essllama
Shell Holder
Shell Holder
Essllama

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Teh Gly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Gly   Teh Gly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:30 am

hey Very Happy accepted, and no its ok if you come straight from salvage at 10.
Register to the forums to gain access to the members part of the forums, and post your wishlist. then get a pearl of me or francy in game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://underthesea.rpg-board.net

Teh Gly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Under The Sea :: General :: Applications and Guidelines-
Jump to: